medical surgical critical thinking question to be answer
1. Describe the difference between the implications of leukoplakia and erthroplasia.
4. Discuss signs/symptoms of a perforated ulcer.
1. Discuss causes and signs/symptoms of the following types of stroke.
2. Discuss the rationale behind the use of stool softeners such as Colace, following a stroke or other brain injury.
3. Discuss the rationale behind the use of stool softeners such as Colace, following a stroke or other brain injury.
4. Discuss implications of abnormal laboratory levels of alkaline phosphatase and muscle enzymes as discussed in textbook.
5. Define three terms from textbook chapter that are new to you.
6. Explain relationship between the following:
a. Parathyroid gland and osteoporosis:
b. Calcium and phosphorus levels:
c. Protein and serum calcium:
This is the book information for the text book for the chapters if needed.
Title : Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, Single Volume, 8e
Authors : Donna D. Ignatavicius MS RN ANEF, M. Linda Workman PhD RN FAAN
Publisher : Saunders